Applied Computing Foundation
ACF- Computer and STEAM Lab (Elementary Co-Curricular, Middle school & 9th grade elective)
We are a bridge builder between the classroom and the real world through utilizing foundation skill building and startup programs.
We encourage and support students to participate in science fairs, competitions, hackathons where they can learn how to work in a team to create solutions.
Minecraft + Python (Middle & 9th grade elective)
With this course, your student will:
- Apply coding with math by building mod in Minecraft
- Immersed in the creative coding
- Learn the fundamental coding concepts and game physics
- Will become more of creator instead of player
Spike Robotics (Middle and 9th grade STEAM lab elective)
Through this course, students will learn the essential STEAM and 21st century skills needed to become the innovative minds of tomorrow while having fun. Students will:
- Combine colorful LEGO building elements, easy-to-use hardware, and an intuitive drag-and-drop coding language based on Scratch,
- Engage through playful learning activities to think critically and solve complex problems, regardless of their learning level.
- Learn the limitless creative design possibilities, including the option to explore text-based coding with Python.