Student Tuition Rates and Policies
LACS uses FACTS Management to process all tuition payments and incidental fees. Your tuition payments must be set up with FACTS for Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) from your bank account at the time of registration. Payment plans with FACTS may be made in one of three ways:
All families choose one of three payment plans:
- One annual payment for full year tuition (less the 10% continuous enrollment down payment) due July 1.
- Twelve monthly payments, starting with the 10% continuous enrollment down payment in March, and continuing June through May (the following March payment is for the next year)
- Eleven or ten monthly payments, starting with the 10% continuous enrollment down payment in March, and continuing June through May.
- Families may choose the payment date on the first, fifth, or tenth of the month for any of the above plans.
- Miscellaneous Fees: FACTS Management will also be used for incidental fees (athletics, electives, EDC, etc.). Such fees are in addition to those set forth in the schedule above. These fees are charged as incurred and billed monthly. Payment in full is required on a monthly basis.
- Enrollment at Los Altos Christian Schools is considered a commitment for the full school year. If enrolling mid-year, annual tuition will be pro-rated, based on a per day rate for the year.