Statement of Faith
The Bible, as God’s inspired and inerrant Word, is of final authority in faith and life.
2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21
Based on this Word:
- We believe in one God, existing eternally in three persons.
Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35
- We believe man was created in God’s image, but sinned, incurring spiritual death, which has passed upon all the race.
1 Corinthians 11:7, Romans 8:29, Genesis 1:26, Romans 12:1-2
- We believe that Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, and that all who trust Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
John 3:16-19, John 5:24, Romans 3:23, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5.
- We believe that the personal, pre-millennial return of Christ is our “blessed hope.”
Revelations 22:12, Hebrews 9:28, 1 Thessalonians 4:17
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
1 Peter 1:3, Romans 10:9, John 11:25