Positive Leadership. Quality Academic Skills. Christian Character.
Inquire now to learn more about the life-changing relationship and education of High School at Los Altos Christian Schools
Why Los Altos Christian High School?
Los Altos Christian High School is to enrich and empower students to reach their spiritual, educational and social potential through an exemplary school programs founded on core principles, training, assessment, and research.
- Provide opportunities for our students to experience success.
- Use multiple modalities to teach.
- Use micro-units and structured tasks for every student.
- Ensure automation through practice and review.
- Provide models for our students to use as a guide.
- Include our students in the learning process
Our unique, individualized approach ensures that we achieve our mission.
- Customized track for every student
- Each student is assigned a supportive and engaged Academic Advisor
- Research-based methods and programs
- Rigorous yet unhurried predatory college-curriculum
- Well rounded athletics, extra-curricular, and after school activities
- Wide range of community service opportunities
- Trained faculty which specializes in educating students with Specific Learning Disabilities (SLD)
- Experiential Hands on Learning
- Collaborative Project Based Learning