- This event has passed.
October 8, 2016 * 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Save-the-Date of Saturday, October 8 from 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. for our annual Walk-A-Thon Fundraiser.
Please see the attached Walk-A-Thon Packet. A hard copy packet and pledge form will go home on Monday.
This is an event for the whole family to attend because it is filled with so many fun activities and prizes:
- All LACS students get a free Walk-A-Thon t-shirt
- Prizes for every 5 laps you complete
- VIP Booth to relax in and get pampered
- Face Painting
- Dunk Tank (get a teacher soaked!)
- Cake Walk with delicious dessert prizes
- Pizza, hot dogs, popcorn, sno cones
- And this year we will have a messy, muddy, obstacle course that you can try to earn extra lap marks on your shirt!!!! Think Spartan Race/Tough Mudder/Battle Frog (for all ages, including brave parents!)
Sponsorships are a great way to advertise your business and to help cover the cost of putting together this fun family event. If your family or business would like to Sponsor our event, we have a few different options:
Family Sponsorship $100—Your family’s name with be displayed on a poster at the Walk-A-Thon and mentioned in the weekly newsletter and on the t.v. in the lobby.
Corporate T-Shirt Sponsorship $250—Your business logo will be printed on the back of our Walk-A-Thon shirts to be distributed to all students and staff who attend (200+)
Corporate Booth Sponsorship $500—Your business logo will be printed on a banner that will be displayed at one of our booths (Prize booth, Food booth, etc.)
To be a Family or Corporate Sponsor for our event, please go to our Sponsorship Link to sign up. If you are a business, please email Marianne Empedocles your company logo in jpg or png format by September 20.
Thank you so much for your support!